domingo, 24 de dezembro de 2017



Uma criança síria fez circular a mensagem que segue:

My name is Bana, and I am a refugee. Like millions of other children, I had to run away from my country, and I lost many things, including my home. Do you know our crimes?  The war has been going on almost all my life.
Children who should go to school are in refugee camps, or they are dying. There is not enough food or medicine, and bombs fall all of the time. That is why I went on twitter last year, so that I could tell people what was happening. Everyone in Aleppo, my city,  lost someone to the war.
This is what Syrians are running away from, this is  why we go to anywhere that is safe. We have no choice if we want to live. Ask yourself: What if you were in Syria right now? Wouldn´t  you want to run away to a better life? When I finally got out of Aleppo, I tasted what peace was like for the first time.
Turkey welcomed me and my family. Now I can go to school and play outside without hearing the bombs. The world can do better. Refugees need homes, jobs and education, especially the children. Without education, our future is lost and we can´t grow up to make  the world better. The most important thing, though, is for the wars to end.
WITHOUT PEACE, WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE REFUGEES.

Alabed, a Syrian refugee and peace activist, tweets at @AlabedBana.

 Amândio G. Martins


3 comentários:

  1. Bana mostra a chave para compreender a desumanidade daqueles que tão mal tratam esses povos: a incapacidade de se imaginarem a calçar as botas da menina. Talvez por arrogância, pensam que estão imunes às tragédias. Se fossem capazes de se imaginarem a viver essas situações, só por má formação congénita os repudiariam como fazem.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Um caso singular que se multiplica exponencialmente. Que "faça" Mundo é o meu desejo!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. São mesmo gente mal formada, senhor José Rodrigues, que actua por puro egoísmo, com medo que os refugiados lhes comam a ração; e apresentam todos o aspecto "lagosta": alaranjados por fora, casca grossa e a cabeça cheia de trampa.

    ResponderEliminar

Caro(a) leitor(a), o seu comentário é sempre muito bem-vindo, desde que o faça sem recorrer a insultos e/ou a ameaças. Não diga aos outros o que não gostaria que lhe dissessem. Faça comentários construtivos e merecedores de publicação. E não se esconda atrás do anonimato. Obrigado.

Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.